Math&Sport complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) .
Data Protection Officer
MathAndSport s.r.l., Via Schiaffino, 11, Milano (Italy) – VAT NO: 09700430961 (hereinafter referred to as Math&Sport).
Data Protection Officer’s e-mail: email@example.com
Information collected by Math&Sport
– BROWSING DATA
Navigating the Math&Sport website involves the provision of browsing data, whose acquisition is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. Collected browsing data are information such as IP addresses, MAC addresses or domain names of devices used by the connecting user, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, time of request, method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server, the country of origin, the browser and operating system used by the user, the time spent on each page and the details related to the sequence of pages visited, the parameters relating to the operating system and the environment of the user. Browsing data are managed by Math&Sport to derive statistical information, to check the correct operation of moxoff.com and to improve the user’s browsing experience.
Math&Sport never processes browsing data to identify the user.
In case of hypothetical computer crimes committed against Math&Sport, browsing data could be used to ascertain any responsibility. With the exception of these assumptions, the users’ browsing data are kept by Math&Sport within the time limits established by the current law or, alternatively, aggregated in an anonymous form such that it is impossible to identify the user after such aggregation.
User provided information
Users may cancel their accounts at any time by sending an explicit request to: firstname.lastname@example.org ?
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the indicated addresses of Math&Sport involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary for the reply, as well as any personal data included in the communication. In this regard, users are invited, in communications and requests to Math&Sport, not to send names or other personal data of third parties, unless strictly necessary and functional to the request submitted.
How Math&Sport processes your data
Math&Sport collects data concerning the user to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: analytics, hosting and backend infrastructure, profiling and interaction with external social networks.
In particular, browsing data are processed for the following purposes:
– browsing management on site;
– processing of statistical data about access and consultation;
– management of data security;
– with the consent of the users, for the provision of services according with the interests expressed during their browsing experience.
As concerns personal data voluntarily given by the user, they are processed for the following purposes:
– processing of anonymous and aggregate usage statistics;
– protection or defence of rights in court;
– fulfilment of obligations under current laws or regulations, including accounting and tax matters;
– fulfilment of the specific purposes for which such data have been provided by the user (e.g. provision of a service, reply to specific queries sent by means of contact form, requests for assistance, etc.);
– we may share Your Information with agents, contractors or partners of Math&Sport in connection with services that these individuals or entities perform for, or with, Math&Sport. These agents, contractors or partners are restricted from using this data in any way other than to provide services for Math&Sport, or services for the collaboration in which they and Math&Sport are engaged (for example, our Clients).
How Math&Sport stores information
Data and files are hosted on Math&Sport premises and on Amazon AWS servers, a hosting service provided by Amazon, Inc. – Seattle, Washington, U.S.
Personal Data collected: Browsing data, personal data and cookies;
Place of storing: Math&Sport premises and Ireland, E.U. ?
Place of management: Math&Sport operational offices.
Rights of the user
The user can contact the Data Controller at any time, without any formalities, to assert his rights, as provided by the Privacy Code, which for convenience of reading the user is shown below in its entirety:
1. User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible format.
2. User has the right to obtain the indication of:
– the origin of personal data;
– the purposes and methods of processing;
– the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2 (of the Privacy Code);
– the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. User has the right to obtain:
– the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data, the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to which the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfilment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. User has the right to object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.